With Tango-Endo® Instruments, it only takes two instruments to complete most cases. By eliminating the fear of fracture you can now complete your endo cases in a simple and predicable process.Buy Now
Just a few Reasons to Tango
With Tango-Endo Instruments, it only takes two instruments to complete most cases. By eliminating the fear of fracture you can now complete your endo cases in a simple and predicable process.
• Time saving two instrument shaping system.
• Tough and reusable. Use Tango-Endo instruments up to 3 times providing dramatic savings compared to single use systems.
• Affordable Tango-Endo reciprocating handpiece can be used with your current endo motor or any e-type air motor.
• Patented flat along the entire length creates two vertical blades, increased cutting, and reduced engagement of the instrument for faster advancement with less resistance to the apex.
• Unique flute design facilitates safe canal shaping and finishing.
• The patented flat increases instrument flexibility without compromising strength.
• Tango-Endo Instruments are specifically designed for the Tango-Endo reciprocating handpiece to virtually eliminate binding and instrument separation.
• Prevents canal distortion.
• Simple 2 step process.
• Superior ability to negotiate curves.
• Quickly navigates to the apex.
• Calibration rings provide quick and precise assistance in determining the working length.
Very easy to use and I love that it's only 2 files.
Length of treatment was drastically reduced. It truly has simplified endodontics!
Quick and efficient instrumentation of most canals.
Any instrument that helps get the patients out of the chair faster is improving the experience.